Thursday, November 20, 2014

Opportunity Awaits You

We get down on ourselves, convinced that there is no opportunity for us. But when we get past that negative thinking, our creative minds kick in and we find opportunities.

They may not be immediate or ones we may not at first find attractive, but as we pursue them, they place us on a path of discovery, where doors we never anticipated not only appear but open for us.

But the most important thing of all is that we don't give up hope, but live our lives with optimism.

At varius times in my life, I too have hit the wall and invariably what rescued me was my faith that something good awaited me, something that was meant to be.

One other thing has been vitally important and that is to find some humor and be able to laugh. Why? Because it cleansed the pain I felt and gave me perspective.

At times we are all down on our luck and each of us finds ways to pick ourselves back up as opportunity suddenly appears.

Dick

No comments: